Dynasty Warriors 3
Revision as of 15:58, 5 July 2009 by Chiggins
Dynasty Warriors 3 (abbreviated to DW3) is a hack & slash legacy developed by KOEI.
 Background Info
 PS2 vs XBOX (Version Differences)
- Dynasty Warriors 3 for the Xbox is fundamentally the same game as it is for the PS2, same characters, same weapons, same items, same maps and same methods for obtaining weapons and items. But there are a few differences in this version which will be noted on this page. You can now choose an officer as your bodyguard. This officer will carry whatever weapon and items that he or she had when you last used him. Note that some items such as saddles will carry no effect but items such as Peacock Urn, Tiger Amulet and Wind Scroll will.
- A new "Very Hard" difficulty in which enemies and in particular generals are much harder to defeat
- The physics of the game were slightly altered for some reason, now some attacks that you would expect to hit if you played the PS2 version will inexplicably miss
- Some attacks have been changed (Lu Bu's 6 combo attack for example) and now when the enemies go flying backwards, they will knock down units that they come into contact with where they didn't in the PS2 version.
- Dynasty Warriors Series at Neoseeker
- Dynasty Warriors 3 (PlayStation 2) at Neoseeker
- Dynasty Warriors 3 (Xbox) at Neoseeker
- Dynasty Warriors 3 at GameGrep
Related ThreadsDynasty Warriors 3: Fierce Warriors - last post @ Oct 12, 2002
Mini-FAQ from a semi Newbie (3 days playing) - last post by @ Sep 23, 2002
Who is your top 3 favorite? - last post by @ Jul 12, 2003
Who are your 3 best warriors and why? - last post by @ May 30, 2003
Top Ten Things I Learned About Ancient China from Dynasty Warriors 3 - last post @ Jun 21, 2002