Dynasty Warriors 4
Revision as of 15:36, 5 July 2009 by Chiggins
Dynasty Warriors 4 (abbreviated to DW4) is a hack & slash legacy developed by KOEI.
 New Features
- More characters: Cao Ren, Zhou Tai, and Yue Ying. The total number is now up to 42.
- Changed weapon system. Each character now only has one weapon and it levels up with experience. Final weapons (now 10th instead of 4th) still have to be obtained by doing a set procedure on a certain level.
- Some levels now use the same part of an overall bigger map.
- Musou mode is now a kingdom based one, one for Shu, Wei and Wu. You can change characters after each battle and carry on playing.
- Unaligned characters now also have Musou Mods
- New items
- Orbs have been introduced to replace the element effect on weapons, now you can choose what element you take
- Officers can carry 4, 5, or 6 items depending on whether they're a fighter, warrior, or strategist.
- In some stages officers will challenge you to a duel, if you accept you'll be taken off the field to an arena where you'll have 45 seconds to defeat the enemy general.
- CAW mode, and the characters created have Musou Modes.
- Now if an enemy flies into you from an attack that knocks down other soldiers, you will get knocked down as well. In DW3 you wouldn't get knocked down in this manner at all.
- Dynasty Warriors Series at Neoseeker
- Dynasty Warriors 4 (PlayStation 2) at Neoseeker
- Dynasty Warriors 4 (Xbox) at Neoseeker
- Dynasty Warriors 4 at GameGrep
Related ThreadsWho is the strongest character in Dynasty warriors 4 apart from lu-bu? - last post @ Aug 27, 2012
Do U Guys Use 4 Weapons In Every Battle? - last post by @ Nov 24, 2007
DW5 Graphics Requests Thread Ver 4.0 - last post by @ May 2, 2007
How do you get Xiao Qiao's 4 wepon? - last post by @ Jul 7, 2004
Dynasty Warriors 4 for the Gameboy DS! - last post by @ Jun 2, 2004