Samurai Warriors 2: Xtreme Legends
Samurai Warriors 2: Xtreme Legends (abbreviated to SW2:XL) is a hack & slash legacy developed by KOEI.
- New stages like the redesigned Battle of Okehazama and Shikoku.
- Six story campaigns for the new characters
- Fifth weapons for all characters to collect
- Max stats extended to level 70 instead of just 50
- New mode called Mercenary Mode, similar to Xtreme Mode from Dynasty Warriors 5: Xtreme Legends
- Many characters have tweaked move-sets with new charge attacks
Just like in the prequel's Xtreme Legends, SW2:XL expands the playable characters roster. This time, by six new warriors. Gracia, Motochika, and Toshiie make their debut to the series. Unlike SW2:Empires, Katsuie Shibata and Kojiro Sasaki finally have unique movesets and weapons. Also, Yoshimoto Imagawa returns from SW:XL obscurity, redesigned and ready to fight.
- Samurai Warriors Series at Neoseeker
- Samurai Warriors 2: Xtreme Legends (PlayStation 2) at Neoseeker
- Samurai Warriors 2: Xtreme Legends (Xbox 360) at Neoseeker
- Samurai Warriors 2: Xtreme Legends at GameGrep
Related ThreadsXtreme Legends Unlocks characters? - last post @ Dec 1, 2009
Dynasty Warriors 3: Xtreme Legends Forum Index - last post by @ Jun 11, 2003
Information about Dynasty Warriors 3: Xtreme Legends - last post by @ Nov 19, 2002
Dynasty Warriors 7: Xtreme Legends - last post by @ Apr 22, 2012
DW5-DW5 Xtreme Legend - last post by @ Jul 4, 2007