Dynasty Warriors 4: Empires
Dynasty Warriors 4: Empires (abbreviated to DW4:E) is a hack & slash legacy developed by KOEI.
Return to Ancient China to conquer 25 regions and build an entire Empire using cunning diplomacy and uncompromising force.
 New Features
Dynasty Warriors 4: Empires is a totally different game than any previously seen in this series of games. This game is not 100% hack and slash, there's more to winning a battle than that in this game. Every general is playable in this game, but only the previously playable ones in Dynasty Warriors 4 will have unique attacks, everyone else will have a generic attack based on the weapon they're holding. Likely you'll have seen the attacks from the NPCs in the previous game.
- You can choose which general in your group you want to play as for a particular map
- Each officer has its own Skill it can use in battle
- You can hire officers from the force that you just defeated, but doing so will cost money
- Controlling the gates is important because it will stop frequent enemy attacks
- Create-A-Warrior Mode has been dramatically upgraded
- Dynasty Warriors Series at Neoseeker
- Dynasty Warriors 4: Empires (PlayStation 2) at Neoseeker
- Dynasty Warriors 4: Empires at GameGrep
Related ThreadsDynasty Warriors 4: Empires Information - last post by @ Aug 29, 2004
Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires: Custom Scenario and Edit Modes - last post by @ Feb 6, 2015
Dynasty Warriors 4 Empires - last post by @ Oct 11, 2005
Dynasty Warriors 8: Empires - last post by @ Jun 28, 2014
A Question about *Empire - last post by @ Aug 4, 2007