How You Can Help
- Let's make this Dynasty Warriors Wiki the best source of Dynasty Warriors information on the web! You are welcome to join us and help us structure this neowiki. If you are new you should read over the editing guide before starting. The
- Find out we're missing a page? Create it!. Or you could contribute to an existing one. For more information on Editing and Guidelines, look here.
Dynasty Warriors Wiki Stats
Lu Bu ( Lu Fengxian ) ( 156 AD - 199 AD ) was one of the most feared warriors in the Three Kingdoms period. He was brought up by his adoptive father, Ding Yuan, whom he betrayed for the infamous horse Red Hare and an ample amount of gold. When he joined the ranks of Dong Zhuo he performed many extraordinary tasks, such as fighting Liu Bei, Guan Yu, and Zhang Fei all at the same time. But also while under the tyrant, he fell in love with the concubine Diao Chan, who was then given to Dong Zhuo. So to get the mistress, he killed Dong Zhuo. This was all a plan conceived by Diao Chan's adoptive father Wang Yun to rid China of Dong Zhuo. Lu Bu then went off on his own; fighting mostly Cao Cao. In 198 AD he was betrayed by his own men, and executed by Cao Cao.
Dynasty Warriors NeoWiki Staff Members
Contact staff members if you want help, feedback on a page, or if you have a question.
Dynasty Warriors News on GameGrep
- Dynasty Warriors: Gundam Reborn - Heading Westwards! (Feb 25, 2014)
- Dynasty Warriors 8: Xtreme Legends - Release Date Revealed (Feb 10, 2014)
- Dynasty Warriors 8 Custom Themes Now Available for PlayStation 3 (Sep 02, 2013)
- Tecmo Koei Was Seriously Thinking About Making Zombie Warriors (Aug 23, 2013)
- Dynasty Warriors 8: Xtreme Legends Is Coming To PS3 This November (Aug 21, 2013)
- Dynasty Warriors 8 Gameplay Wei Campaign: Battle of Xu Province - Gaming MDs (Aug 07, 2013)
- Dynasty Warriors 8 Patch 1.3 Now Available (Aug 02, 2013)
- Free Dynasty Warriors 8 DLC Revealed (Jul 30, 2013)
- Dynasty Warriors 8 Musou Footage (Jul 27, 2013)
- Dynasty Warriors 8 review [ThisIsXbox] (Jul 24, 2013)