The Hex Mark is a horse that was said to have tear drop markings and a blazing white patch on its forehead. The color of its mane and hair will vary from games but it is usually black, gray, or white in the Dynasty Warriors series. It will usually raise the players luck when they equip the horse to their character.
The Hex Mark is the horse that Liu Bei received when he was serving under Liu Biao. During the banquet, he felt that his life was in danger and escaped from Cai Mao and Kuai Yue using this horse. He urged the horse to cross a raging river and perform a sudden jump to ride Liu Bei to safety. The Book of Jin says that Liu Bei and Cao Cao went together to pick the Hex Mark and it accepted Liu Bei as its rider.
 Unlocked By
- Dynasty Warriors 3: Battle of Cheng Du; Defeat every enemy general except Liu Zhang.
- Dynasty Warriors 4: Yellow Turban Campaign; Complete the Yellow Turban Defense Fort battle and then select Liu Bei Invasion. Then defeat Zhao Yun and Guan Yu before the reserve troops arrive.
- Dynasty Warriors 5: Battle of Cheng Du, Shu Forces; Kill Zhang Ren before he ambushes Pang Tong.
- Dynasty Warriors 5: Xtreme Legends: Rescue of Lou Sang Village Legend Mode; Save all villagers in under five minutes.
- Dynasty Warriors 6: Raise a gray colored horse with "eyes that consider the world" and "possesses a heavenly physique" in the description. The horse will allow you to swim faster.
- Dynasty Warriors 6: Empires: Buy it for 22,000 gold.
- Dynasty Warriors 7: Clear the Conquest Stage, Ransei Moushou Ikusa.
Related ThreadsHow u get hex mark Saddle ? - last post by @ Jul 5, 2003
Hex Mark harness - last post by @ Aug 2, 2013
Hex Mark Harness - last post by @ Jan 11, 2006
hex mark? - last post by @ Aug 20, 2005
Help with Hex Mark - last post by @ Jun 14, 2003
This page has been accessed 854 times.